Monday, February 2, 2015

You received a letter

Hello team,

I was thinking that perhaps we needed a team name and all that I can find was what also has become my blog name.  So to each and everyone of you recruits, I say welcome to the Wildly Probable Team. 
I am sorry that you do not all know one another and I do invite you to become acquainted through our first two years of formal connection. 
I am most fortunate, as I know you all, and therefore know what an amazing group of people are assembled here. 
This blog and this team have been developed thus far by me, if you know of others who would like to join by all means invite them on board, all dreamers, all visionaries, all believers or "hopers" are welcome to join in creating in claiming and naming probability. 

Thankyou for your support and your commitment in joining me in claiming what seemed to be to highly improbable in November and what today Feb.1 is not only probable but is rapidly becoming reality.

I will be writing blogs to keep us connected, to let you know how I am doing with my desire to write and BE present with the writing.  Knowing you are all on my team is a tremendous help to me.  I have experienced excitement, anxiety, joy, anxiety, delight, anxiety, fear and terror so far on the journey.  Your cards, phone calls, gift cards, tea dates, emails, texts, money, offers of writing space
(with and without your company) and visits have already been a tremendous encouragement to me!  

I am so glad to be a part of a committed, loyal team!

I invite your comments and questions and involvement on this blog and beyond. 

Blessed be,
gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment