Friday, October 21, 2016

Nanowrimo

I have done it, signed up, committed to
writing 50,000 words in November.  I have 
joined a world wide community of writers, encouraging 
one another's creative efforts. I am excited, 

I am hopeful
that this will kick start me over the fear that writing my memoir 
inspires.

  Josephine is happy to wait,  she continues to join me in writing

and it is my memoir I will be writing 50,000 words of, 
in November 


the real reason for this post,

 to ask you my readers for additional support in this

writing marathon,

Please   send me your support in what ever way works best for you,  I will
receive it all with gratitude.

I look forward to sharing this 
Another improbable dream become probable  with each one of you! 



Gkn October it's almost time to start 23, 2016

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! And congratulations on embarking on this exciting adventure of NaNoWriMo (or more accurately GloNoWriMo or IntNoWriMo) and being a "rebel" for writing a memoir, rather than a novel. Good on ya!

    In support of this adventure, I commit to giving you $ .01 for each word you write in the month of November. I hope that it is at least 50,000 :)

    Looking forward to watching this adventure continue to unfold!

    Big love,
    Liw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..thanks for the pennies and all the other cheering! 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will be dollars, tens and hundreds of dollars, by the end of the month!

      Delete
  3. Hey Gloria Fern supporters -- TODAY is the first day of NaNoWriMo. And, since Gloria has asked for your support, I want to invite you to join Susan and me in sending her a short video of you singing a song that will inspire her as she writes her memoir.

    Don't worry about high quality video or audio -- as it is the thought that counts! Send it directly to Gloria at her gfern52 gmail address, and let the memories (and giggles) carry her forward.

    Today is Nov 1 -- you have 29 more days!

    ReplyDelete