Friday, October 16, 2015

I am in Australia


I am in Australia with gratitude overflowing to you,  my community, my supports.  Rosemary met me at the airport, has taken me to her favourite coffee shop in Melbourne, introduced me to many, always says meet my friend from Canada, she just got here she is staying a month, SHE is writing a book, or something along those lines!  

I am feeling blessed! 

We walked down to the beach from the beautiful place I will call home,  a beach where swimming is safe and Dolphins frolic and play with swimmers.  A beach you walk through a national park to get to where kangaroos, wallabies, koala and kookaburra'so live ( yes snakes live there too!). I will walk and watch for all of them.  

I am feeling blessed! 

My suitcase red and packed full for all weather eventuality, did not make the quick layover in Los Angeles.  I am wearing Rosemary's nightgown, I wore her jeans and fleece for our walk.   I hope the red suitcase comes so I can share maple syrup with her! 

I am feeling blessed! 

I am surrounded in the beach house sanctuary with birds, trees and plants unfamiliar to me.  I had no idea there were so many different types of eculyptus tree, or that kangaroo paw in yellow, reds and orange opened, could and closed would add such splendour to my bedroom window view. 

I am blessed,
 may you too experience many blessings on this day, the first day of the rest of your life, and mine too! 

gkn October 2015



1 comment:

  1. So great to see some of the things you are seeing -- and to read of some of your experiences!

    ReplyDelete